Make Money Tweeting

SponsoredTweets referral badge

Art of Love

Love is a sentiment of human being, originate in human heart, grow with a man and a woman, terminate when the end of this universe.

Art is a different thing, can give human a smile, so also tears and ease. Art is a medicine to patient hence it is sacred.

This is a blog that mixed them both to console true lovers' thirst.

Life-blessing of humanity

Art-spirit of life

Poems-art of love

Poet-lover of heaven

Send Her Some Love With A Gift of Flowers

What if you have some bucks in your pocket and you want to give your loved one a gift? Then do not think further. Buy a Flower or a bouquet. Then let the miracle happen.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Gloomy Night

In a gloomy night
I felt something
But I couldn't think
What it was

After few seconds
I feel that
You are not with me
So what did I feel

My dear, can you guess
What my feeling was
Now it's clear
That feeling was solitude

No comments: