Make Money Tweeting

SponsoredTweets referral badge

Art of Love

Love is a sentiment of human being, originate in human heart, grow with a man and a woman, terminate when the end of this universe.

Art is a different thing, can give human a smile, so also tears and ease. Art is a medicine to patient hence it is sacred.

This is a blog that mixed them both to console true lovers' thirst.

Life-blessing of humanity

Art-spirit of life

Poems-art of love

Poet-lover of heaven

Send Her Some Love With A Gift of Flowers

What if you have some bucks in your pocket and you want to give your loved one a gift? Then do not think further. Buy a Flower or a bouquet. Then let the miracle happen.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Day

The day you left me
My heart cried for you
Tear drops started
Their playing on my face
The aching noise of my heart
Still suffer my soul

Though you left me dear
I can't do as you
Then I asked from my heart
Why, why can't you forget
The heart says me
There is no room for another
The beat of my heart
Says only your name
The reason I can't
Forget you my dear
That my heart is
Weeping for you

8 comments:

Unknown said...

ty for the comment in my blog...nice....

Anonymous said...

Hi Dinesh! It's so nice to meet you. Your poems are so sensible and touching. Well done!!! bro. Yeah, We can change our links. I'll also see your other blogs soon. -Wicky-

Mithu said...

Dinesh very sensitive poetry... Bundle of thanks

DIGITAL BACA said...

thank you visitted to my blog, not problem with our language, one that essential can become best friend

Anonymous said...

Hi,your poems are nice, visit my site

Unknown said...

Thank you for the comment. This was a lovely poem.

Unknown said...

Thank you for the comment. This was a lovely poem.

Noorani said...

Beautiful poem. Love to meet an artist like you.
If you have time please check out http://www.stuxgallery.com/site/www/artist_gallery/27